Friday, March 12, 2010

this is what i did at the banff centre

A series of four screenprinted images. Each print is five layers/colors. Some are more because of split fountain effects. I really never feel like blogging anymore.






Here is a glance at a photo series I did. Maybe you'll get to see them closer one day!!!!!
The concept is bscly self-portraits in the bush, where my being and the woods kind of meet in the middle to create a sense of myself that I cant really define it might be because you cant really look at your own face in the woods only pine cones and twigs and stuff like i said i really dont feel like blogging anymore

Some images from my studio:




3 comments:

David FM Hanes said...

whoa! Walter these are amazing!!!

dnml said...

WALTER! I WANT THE FIRST TWO. HOW MUCH. LOVE SOO SOS OSO SO MUCH.

jesjit said...

wow, yeah walter good work!

Followers

Blog Archive