Thursday, August 20, 2009

ded ded ded

The band I'm a drummer for, DEAD WIFE, has a tape out now, on tape label CAMPAIGN FOR INFINITY. Get one! Hooray!

Lisa Czech (who plays guitar in Dead Wife) and I collabed for the artwork. And here is is.


Unfolded front:::::


And here, Unfolded! It can be a small poster!!!!!!!!!!! (click to enlarge)


It was XeroXed on acid green office paper. the nice guyz at Copies Concordia even cut them for me.



We are playing a show next week in a basement for the Wicked Awesomes LP release. In celebration I drew two ninja turtles in love:::



all i've been drawing latley is gay ninja turtles, dragonball, and melted spy-VS-spy heads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have any of these posters leftover? I'd love to buy one. I like most of your stuff on here, but that ninja turtle kiss is just too tender.

Anonymous said...

oh um, e-mail Blendavis@gmail.com if you do.

Followers

Blog Archive